Registered Migration Agents and Immigration Lawyers
Perth Immigration Lawyer
If you want to live in Australia, or sponsor someone to live in Australia, Perth Immigration Lawyers can assist you with the Australian visa application process. Migration advice in relation to immigration to Australia can only be given by a registered migration agent who is registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority.
- Preparing a visa application for you, a family member or employee to live and work in Australia
- General advice and assistance for Australian visa issues
- Providing advice and preparing special submissions in relation to more complex issues such as waiver applications, responses to requests for further information, invitations to comment and notices of intention to take action from the Australian immigration department
- Representation before the Migration Review Tribunal and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia in relation to a refused visa application, cancelled visa or adverse finding against you as a sponsor of temporary or permanent visa holders
Perth Immigration Lawyers are experts in providing advice in relation to the following Australian temporary and permanent residency visas:
- Employer sponsored work visas
- Temporary work visas
- Skilled work visas
- Partner visas
- Family visas
- Other Australian visas
We are open from 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Weekend meetings available by appointment.
We are located in Perth, Western Australia.